Sunday 22 February 2015

Hello! Welcome to my blog!

Hi, I'm Hannah, and I'm 17 and from the UK. I'm currently in sixth form, studying English literature, English language, history and geography and I want nothing more than to be a writer.

I write a lot and watch a lot of movies. I thought a blog would be a good idea to showcase some of the stuff I'v written and review any of the movies/TV I've watched. I'm quite new to the whole blogging thing so if you wanted to follow for a follow or something like that it would be pretty cool. 

In regards to TV, I'm a big Doctor Who fan but I also like Sherlock and a lot of BBC sitcoms. My favourite film is probably Pitch Perfect because I'm a massive Anna Kendrick fan. I think I've watched everything with her in at least twice. Music wise, my interests are apparently "acoustic and folk" which I'd consider to be pretty accurate: I love Little Comets, the 1975, Kodaline and... musicals. Yeah. 

So, hope you enjoy the stuff I put up here. Don't hesitate to comment either. 

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment